Instructions for use:
To insure your file transfers go smoothly, please follow the file guidelines below:
* Only USE letters, numbers, hyphens, or underscores in your file names.
* Never use "SPACES" or "SYMBOLS" in your file names.
* All file names MUST have a correct three character file extension.
* All file names MUST have one period, and it must be before the extension.
1. Click the "Choose File" or the "Browse" button. This will allow you to browse your computer to select the ad you want to upload. Once you find the ad you want to upload, select that ad and proceed to the next step.
Attention MACINTOSH users:
All files must have an extension (.pdf, .jpg, .tiff) before they are uploaded.
3. Click the Upload button and your ad will be uploaded to our servers. You will see a confirmation below identifying the file name and size you uploaded.
4. You may want to print the page that shows your upload confirmation for your records, this is completely optional.